At Opya, we understand that registered behavioral technicians (RBTs) are in high demand. This is why we go the extra mile to make Opya a great place to work. In addition to our competitive salaries, and a supportive team environment, working as an RBT at Opya means joining a group of experienced professionals who are dedicated to providing quality care for children diagnosed with autism.
We are looking for RBTs who share our commitment to improving the lives of our clients. If you are an RBT, we encourage you to apply. We offer a variety of positions that allow you to use your skills and training to help our clients achieve their goals. We believe that every individual has the potential to reach their full potential, and we are dedicated to helping our clients reach theirs.
We are looking for RBTs who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of those we serve. If you are interested in applying for a position at Opya, please get in touch with us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Working as an RBT at Opya
Why is Opya an ideal place for registered behavioral technicians?
- We specialize in early intervention therapies.
- As an RBT, you will carry a small caseload, which means you can spend more quality time with each child.
- We focus on fostering independence and aim to graduate the child out of care and into the education system.
- Treatment is only provided in-home, which is more comfortable for the child and simpler and more convenient for caregivers.
- Our treatment model is supported by a user-friendly, HIPAA-compliant mobile app that makes it easy for therapists and caregivers to stay connected, schedule appointments, and address important behavior issues and milestones.
Our Multidisciplinary Approach to Autism
At Opya, our approach to early-intervention autism treatment involves three essential therapeutic practices: ABA therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. As an RBT, you will be working with our team of therapists to deliver these services to children on the autism spectrum and their families.
Our approach at Opya involves three central pillars:
- Early intervention – The best results happen when care starts before age six
- In-home care – There is no place like home when it comes to ABA therapy
- Connectivity – Our connected care model allows us to deliver the highest level of communication and collaboration
We are one of the few providers of ABA that combine these three critical components of autism treatment. The result is more than just optimal outcomes for the children in our care; our focus on educating families and ensuring they are always connected and supported means that parents recommend us to others more than 90% of the time.
How to Apply: Three Easy Steps
At Opya, we make applying to join our team easy. Just follow these three steps:
- Complete our online application form, which will include your resume and references.
- Complete the interview process.
- Get started providing top-level care to children diagnosed with autism and their families.
It’s that simple. We review all applications and resumes received and will be in touch if we feel you may be a good fit for our team.
As an RBT, you know that every child is unique, and that’s what we love about our job here at Opya. If you’re passionate about making a difference in the lives of children diagnosed with autism and their families, we want to hear from you.
Reach out to us today at (650) 931-6300 or click below to learn more about how you can join the Opya team.